Hmm, we're not sure about this one. Check back again in a couple days, and track this price in the mean time.
What if you knew the anomalies that cosmologists don't discuss in public?
Cosmology on Trial – a remarkable study of unexplained mysteries of the universe. New discoveries challenge General Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, Gravitation, and the Big Bang.
Scientific journals cite major problems with current models of the universe
1. The May/2014 issue of Scientific American documents a serious calamity in theoretical physics. "The negative results are beginning to produce if not a full-blown crisis in particle physics, then at least a widespread panic.”
Science periodicals, papers, and leading physicists say fundamental principles of physics need updating. Theorists in particle physics openly admit they're in a state of confusion.
“We need to make a clean break and embark on a search for a new kind of theory that can be applied to the whole universe – a theory that avoids the confusions and paradoxes, answers the unanswerable questions, and generates genuine physical predictions for cosmological observations.” Dr. Lee Smolin – Bestselling author of Time Reborn: From the Crisis in Physics to the Future of the Universe
2. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society published the discovery of a ring of nine cataclysmic gamma ray bursts (GRBs) five billion light years across. Professor Lajos Balasz announced at a press conference on August 4, 2015: “This structure contradicts the current models of the universe.”
Investigating teams of physicists are working to determine if known processes of galaxy formation created the ring structure. If not, science will need a new paradigm to explain the evolution of the universe.
3. Science Daily reports that a team of astronomers have found the largest structure in the universe: a large quasar group (LQG) four billion light years from end to end. Our present theory says it shouldn’t exist. Astronomer Roger Clowes of the University of Central Lancashire proclaimed: “We can say quite definitely it is the largest structure ever seen in the entire universe. This is hugely exciting, not least because it runs counter to our current understanding of the scale of the universe.”
Problems with the Standard Model of physics
4. Gravity, dark matter, dark energy, and consciousness comprise over 96% of the known universe yet are completely ignored in the Standard Model. It's disconcerting that we only know 4% of the universe, and that dark matter and dark energy remain unknown.
5. Newtonian Physics, General Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, and String Theory offer disparate explanations to account for gravity.
Cosmology on Trial explains why anomalies and inconsistencies proliferate unchecked
Pierre St. Clair discusses what other authors skip over. • three important initiatives routinely ignored • five cosmological theories with no observational support or data as evidence • all arguments expertly clarified without complex jargon
New discoveries have overturned what we thought we knew
"Theoretical physics is at a crossroads right now…In a sense we’ve entered a very deep crisis.” Dr. Neil Turok – Director of the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
This book also examines disparities published in mainstream science reports: “Fraud in the Scientific Literature,” “Ripples from the Big Bang,” "The Higgs Boson," and much more. The author's manner is, "Just the facts, please. Show me the evidence."
“As a scientist and as an educator, I like the idea that we believe things because there’s evidence.” Dr. Richard Dawkins – Oxford University Professor
Learn more about the entire controversy in astrophysics with just one click. Scroll up to the Buy Now button at the top of this page.